We got there just in time to see something that corresponded with another recent google search:
Chicks with Big BallsBut that's not what you came here to see. You came here to see guys who really think they're Batman. Luckily, I can satiate that need.
Seriously, this guy thought he was Batman. He sauntered around and basically walked exactly how it looks like he would. He was probably the highlight of the weekend. And that's really saying something about how AWESOME he was. And in case anyone is wondering, yes, I think he must have lost some weight and may need a tummy tuck.
And here's the back end for you ladies (and gents) out there
I'm nominating Utili-Kilts as the next big style. For the record, that's a lady's hand on his ass. That's some hot Utili-Kilt action, right there!
After they finished, they celebrated (as you would). Nice mittens, Daniel!
Alisa, Jad and Heather (L-R): You may remember these fine folks from other blog posts such as "Bonnaroo Pt. 1" and "Crystal Beach House". Needless to say, they did not have a chair beyond said point.
Beer Flag: Hey Everybody!
Everybody: Hey Beer Flag!
Hey Lause, what's Daniel going to think of this? (You may be thinking, "Yeah! And what about Kyle?" Well, let's just say that Kyle's secretly been hoping for some 3-way action with Lause. But you didn't hear that from me. Ok, that's not true either. But it'd be awesome if he did, right? Yeah, I agree.)
Oh yeah, so Spoon played during all that. They were pretty good, but it was definitely one of those shows where we chose to relax and hang out, rather than focus on the music. Spoon sounded pretty good (really enjoyed the horn section) but ultimately, it wasn't anything that just drew me in. One of these days, I will catch them at their own show and let them win me over. I've typically avoided them at festivals simply because I figure I'll be able to catch them anytime. I'm sorry Spoon!
But no matter. That wacky Icelander was about to come on stage. She likes lasers and lights and shit.
Now, lest you think it was just artificial light and lasers, Bjork, in all of her infinite wisdom also decided to light the awning on fire as well (right under the L in Limits). That wacky Bjork! She's so cute, with her arson and pyrotechnics!
Bjork was rocking so hard that Lause couldn't help but play air Guitar Hero to it. Sadly, Bill still would have kicked his ass at any song on GH. Seriously, Bill plays Expert songs like I play Easy songs. I hate him. A lot.
Explosions!
Ok, now this is quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen. It's called a ReacTable. I don't even know how to describe it, so let me just link to something that does: Reactable fucking rules!
Seriously, this guy thought he was Batman. He sauntered around and basically walked exactly how it looks like he would. He was probably the highlight of the weekend. And that's really saying something about how AWESOME he was. And in case anyone is wondering, yes, I think he must have lost some weight and may need a tummy tuck.
And here's the back end for you ladies (and gents) out there
I'm nominating Utili-Kilts as the next big style. For the record, that's a lady's hand on his ass. That's some hot Utili-Kilt action, right there!Lause droppin' down on Daniel
I haven't seen asses pounded like that since Requiem for a Dream!
As you could probably imagine from the previous pictures, Lause got a little excited and squirted a little earlier than he'd hoped. Bill can verify that that wouldn't be the last time.
I haven't seen asses pounded like that since Requiem for a Dream!
As you could probably imagine from the previous pictures, Lause got a little excited and squirted a little earlier than he'd hoped. Bill can verify that that wouldn't be the last time.
After they finished, they celebrated (as you would). Nice mittens, Daniel!
Alisa, Jad and Heather (L-R): You may remember these fine folks from other blog posts such as "Bonnaroo Pt. 1" and "Crystal Beach House". Needless to say, they did not have a chair beyond said point.
Beer Flag: Hey Everybody!Everybody: Hey Beer Flag!
Hey Lause, what's Daniel going to think of this? (You may be thinking, "Yeah! And what about Kyle?" Well, let's just say that Kyle's secretly been hoping for some 3-way action with Lause. But you didn't hear that from me. Ok, that's not true either. But it'd be awesome if he did, right? Yeah, I agree.)Oh yeah, so Spoon played during all that. They were pretty good, but it was definitely one of those shows where we chose to relax and hang out, rather than focus on the music. Spoon sounded pretty good (really enjoyed the horn section) but ultimately, it wasn't anything that just drew me in. One of these days, I will catch them at their own show and let them win me over. I've typically avoided them at festivals simply because I figure I'll be able to catch them anytime. I'm sorry Spoon!
But no matter. That wacky Icelander was about to come on stage. She likes lasers and lights and shit.
Now, lest you think it was just artificial light and lasers, Bjork, in all of her infinite wisdom also decided to light the awning on fire as well (right under the L in Limits). That wacky Bjork! She's so cute, with her arson and pyrotechnics!
Bjork was rocking so hard that Lause couldn't help but play air Guitar Hero to it. Sadly, Bill still would have kicked his ass at any song on GH. Seriously, Bill plays Expert songs like I play Easy songs. I hate him. A lot.
Explosions!
Ok, now this is quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen. It's called a ReacTable. I don't even know how to describe it, so let me just link to something that does: Reactable fucking rules!And that was Day 1. I'm sure I missed some good stuff, but the parties involved did not sign waivers. Tune in again for Arcade Fire, Lause's stomach and Hugs from STD-afflicted crazy people (i.e. Us).



1 comment:
We saw Batman-man on Sunday, I believe. That day, he was wearing skin-tight white jeans tucked into some cowboy boots. And no shirt, of course. He was awesome. Scary, but awesome.
Post a Comment